(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2010年4月30日星期五

Food for Run and Thought 1

「I tape my list of goals, both large and small, above my bed so I see them when I wake up. This holds me accountable.」Chris Solinsky, Elite runner from Portland, Oregon

「Find a new trail, a different town, a place you've never been before to run.」Jason Karp, Ph.D., coach and exercise physiologist


「We run because it makes us feel like winners, no matter how slow or how fast we go.」Florence Griffith Joyner and John Hanc, Running for Dummies


「Keeping my eye on today is about all I'm capable of. And today, I think I'll go for a run.」John Bingham, "Back to the Future," Runner's World


「Do not underestimate the intimacy of running, and the people with whom you share your miles.」Kristin Armstrong, Mile Markers blog, Runner's World.com


「The body gets really good at doing what you ask it to do. Once you have a mastery or proficiency in a routine, you'll no longer experience new gains in fitness. You've got to add different elements of stress.」Terrence Mahon, Coach of Ryan Hall, Deena Kastor, and others at the Mammoth Track Club

沒有留言: