(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2011年9月15日星期四

Food for Run and Thought 42

Saying you don't have enough time is a bad reason to not run. There's always time for a run.” Kathleen Sebelius, Health and Human Services Secretary

It's a long, hard road and it's going to have its bumps; there are going to be times when you fall and times when you don't feel like going on anymore, times when you're just crazy tired but it takes focusing on that one step you're taking. That's what I'm trying to do with the marathon; I don't think about the miles that are coming down the road, I don't think about the mile I'm on right now, I don't think about the miles I've already covered. I think about what I'm doing right now, just being lost in the moment.” Ryan Hall on running a marathon

Running is a thing worth doing not because of the future rewards it bestows, but because of how it feeds our bodies and minds and souls in the present.” Kevin Nelson, The Runner's Book of Daily Inspiration

Every day, I stop halfway through my run for five minutes, look around, and enjoy the surroundings. I'm reminded of why I do this and why I love it so much.” Anita Ortiz

"What the years have shown me is that running clarifies the thinking process as well as purifies the body. I think best - most broadly and fully - when I am running." Amby Burfoot, The runner's Guide to the Meaning of Life

沒有留言: