(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2011年9月24日星期六

Food for Run and Thought 45

'Running improves my relationships with my family, my friends, everyone around me. And while my running is personal, it's also something I give. Running can be given.' Tony Sandoval, M.D., winner of the 1980 U.S. Olympic Marathon Trials

'You have to wonder at times what you're doing out there. Over the years, I've given myself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement. ' Steve Prefontaine

'I can't imagine living and not running. ' Paula Radcliffe

'For me, running is a lifestyle and an art. I'm more interested in the magic of it than the mechanics. ' Lorraine Moller, Olympic marathoner

'Every day is a good day when you run. ' Kevin Nelson, The Runner's Book of Daily Inspiration

沒有留言: