(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年2月2日星期日

Food for Run & Thought, 19-2014

"There are a million reasons why you can't. Focus on the few reasons why you can."

Kara Goucher 

"My injury was devastating. But I decided I wouldn't feed negative thoughts. I was going to surround myself with positive people, imagine the best outcomes, and bathe myself in awesomeness."

Lauren Fleshman, two-time U.S. 5-K champion, after an IT injury forced her to refocus her 2012 Olympic Trials goals 

"My running time is my time to escape, feel good, and soak everything in."

Norah O'Donnell, Cohost of CBS This Morning, from I'm a Runner, Runner's World, April 2013 

"I constantly remind myself that resting takes confidence. Anyone can train like a mad man but to embrace rest and to allow all the hard training to come out takes mental strength."

Ryan Hall 


"There are no standards and no possible victories except the joy you are living while dancing your run. You are not running for some future reward-the real reward is now!"

Fred Rohe, The Zen of Running 

沒有留言: