(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年2月4日星期二

Food for Run & Thought, 21-2014


"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great!"

Tom Hanks in A League of Their Own 

"In running, it doesn't matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, 'I have finished.' There is a lot of satisfaction in that. 

Fred Lebow

"I love how convenient running is and how little gear is needed. It's easy to run right from my door."

Andy Newell, Cross-country skier and 2014 Winter Olympic hopeful 

"I think when you run by someone and there's a thumbs up or encouragement, that's something that I really love. It's a brotherhood, a support and an appreciation for the effort we're all making. I think it's also about living well, living healthy, taking care of ourselves, getting in touch with ourselves, our bodies, our minds. It's a mind-body connection that running helps enhance."

Gene Baur, Cofounder and President of Farm Sanctuary 

"In the midst of an ordinary training day, I try to remind myself that I am preparing for the extraordinary."

Shalane Flanagan 

沒有留言: