(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2007年10月11日星期四

Struggling...

Full day packed with lessons, movie, seminar...

10am: Politics and Society in Middle East
11am: Modernization of Middle East
1:30pm: Free documentary about Cyprus (fucking boring and don't know what the hell is that)
3:00pm: Theory in films and media (sit in this class, started to fall sleep)
5:00pm: Seminar about Poland, Russia and China media industry (left in the mid-way because I am too tired!)
AFter 7:00pm: Study in Library

Whole day attending English speaking lessons actually is very tiring! I get 8.5 in IELTS listening exam, but I cannot say my listening is good because I still need to pay "extra" attention and effort in order to catch everyword, special nouns spoken by teachers and of course I cannot catch them all in every lesson.

Moreover, we need to participate the discussion during the lesson, sometime I really don't know what the fucking hell these students were talking! Their question is too long and structure is too too too complex!

When I back to hostel, most of time is too tired and don't want to touch the text book and readings again. Language is really important, how good if my English is better? What I need actually is not an extra degree, but is be more fluent in English.

Except rare occasion(eat with friends, birthday party), actually most of time is studying alone. because my course dones't require any group project and only 4 persons shared a big kitchen(not many chances to meet ppl in hostel). Actually, there are not many chances to meet new friends.

So, LM, thanks your "encouragement", but I really don't think I can have mind and time to know girls now.

9 則留言:

Unknown 說...

Don't be frustrated, you just started your class! I can ensure you that after this whole year, it's impossible that your English won't improve. My other suggestion is that you should not sit in too many classes, but make time to do something fun!

匿名 說...

我近日都發現自己係唔識英文. 流利程度差過中五考oral時...死得.
出黎做野, 無用英文太耐生梳曬.

不過佢地包容性幾高,大部份人會諒解英文唔係我地第一語言.同佢地傾多d計練習下啦.

匿名 說...

莊氏,唔駛擔心喎,你在英國一年後,肯定英文突飛猛進。英文呢個問題,在我出來工作便深深感受得到,只是...唉,怠矣!你有得身處最pure的英文環境下,好就好珍惜。而且學尤小姐話齋,倫敦、尤其你間學校,乜x人都有,真係正到爆!!再加上咁多外交人員一同留學,個個日後做大官貴人,依家識定,都差唔多!哈!
pk

匿名 說...

HAHA~阿陽不嬲都鍾意sit堂﹗
因為覺得抵﹗^^

加油呀,英文同女人都係,會不知不覺間、自自然然咁出現,有時唔到你控制﹗kaka

打賭一餐飯﹗你係英國一定有豔遇﹗

ps.雖然我輸既機會好大…kaka

LM

匿名 說...

It's amazing for any average Hong Kong student to get an 8.5 in IELTS listening. :-)

匿名 說...

Dear Wai Gor,

you have made a great leap in written English la!!!I can see tha on your blog ar!

Cindy

匿名 說...

hope my gift (sexy girls calendar) can remind you of the existence of a creature named women. maybe practicing oral english is a good excuse to ask girls out, together with your innocent harmless smile...

man

匿名 說...

知道母語教學好呢?
知道董建華用心良苦呢?
你真係怕聽漏野,錄鬼左佢囉,我上space果陣都好多同學仔錄音架.
做埋筆記賣俾同學隨時有錢賺呀.
--腳七

匿名 說...

阿陽,努力呀,我明白你依家一定會很累,但以你份人,一定會畀心機,因為樣樣都係錢嘛,係咪? 現在才剛開始,你英文一定無問題,放心啦!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
add oil!

carmen