(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年1月28日星期二

Food for Run & Thought, 15-2014


"Running is not, as it so often seems, only about what you did in your last race or about how many miles you ran last week. It is, in a much more important way, about community, about appreciating all the miles run by other runners, too."

Richard O'Brien

"I run because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you're capable of so much more than you thought."

Arthur Blank, co-founder of The Home Depot

"Play not only keeps us young but also maintains our perspective about the relative seriousness of things. Running is play, for even if we try hard to do well at it, it is a relief from everyday cares."

Jim Fixx, author of The Complete Book of Running 


"I love the wind blowing through my hair, the different smells, the sun beating down on me, and the scenery. On my run this past Sunday, I was reminded of how great running feels when I was running along side the Rappahannock River. It was fantastic, smelling the freshly bloomed trees and bushes and watching the ripples of water just flowing down the river. Ahhhh!"

Jennifer Homendy, Runner's World Challenger

"It's my meditation and my sanity. That's what my trail running is - something I do each day to be happy."

Danelle Ballengee, world champion adventure racer

1 則留言:

habibehkadlec 說...

MGM to open hotel in Las Vegas from 5pm to 6pm - DrmCD
The MGM Grand 성남 출장마사지 atlantic will open 통영 출장마사지 on May 29. The MGM 창원 출장안마 Grand atlantic will feature more than 청주 출장샵 200,000 square feet of gaming space, including nearly 전라남도 출장샵 400