(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年1月26日星期日

Food for Run & Thought, 13-2014


"Trust your gut. You are your own best coach."

Ryan Hall, U.S. Marathoner

"I am building a fire, and everyday I train, I add more fuel. At just the right moment, I light the match."

Mia Hamm

"The smiles, the cheers, the cowbells, the laughter, the jumping out to give me high fives, the grandkids running along with me for a few moments, these are the biggest rewards for training. There's this intangible thing that sinks into my heart every single time."

Sharon Cuoto, RW Challenger of the Week

"The best way to become a mentally tough runner is to believe that you're a mentally tough runner."

Ryan Hall


"It was being a runner that mattered, not how fast or how far I could run. The joy was in the act of running and in the journey, not in the destination. We have a better chance of seeing where we are when we stop trying to get somewhere else."

John Bingham, No Need for Speed: A Beginner's Guide to the Joy of Running

沒有留言: