(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年1月16日星期四

Food for Run & Thought, 5-2014


"What is the purpose of any one workout? Enjoyment? Improvement? Coach said so? Whatever, the hour you run often is the best hour of the day."

Hal Higdon

"We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort."

Jesse Owens 

"No matter how old I get, the race remains one of life's most rewarding experiences."

George Sheehan

"I run, therefore I am. And given the years improved fitness adds to our lives, if I did not run, maybe I would no longer be."

Hal Higdon


"Believe that you can run farther or faster. Believe that you're young enough, old enough, strong enough, and so on to accomplish everything you want to do. Don't let worn-out beliefs stop you from moving beyond yourself."

John Bingham

2 則留言:

yonie 說...

I like your food for run & thoughts!
Those quotes are REALLY good! Gave me lots of energy and sth to ponder on.
I completed my first half marathon last year and registered for my first marathon(this March)!

Please do keep them coming~~~
THANK YOU!

Chong Hiu-yeung (莊曉陽) 說...

Yonie, Happy that you like it, add oil, good luck and keep going!