(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年1月30日星期四

Food for Run & Thought, 17-2014


"At first an ordeal and then an accomplishment, the daily run becomes a staple, like bread, or wine... or air.

Benjamin Cheever, author and Runner's World contributor

"Through the ups and downs of running, I have found new perspective in life. The suffering and success has made me a stronger, happier person. "

Christine Casady

"I found hope, love, recovery, and life in running. In so many ways, it changed my life forever. "

Christine Casady

"Running, for me, is like a cheap therapy session. It's the solitude that allows me to think a bit more clearly and "de-stress." 

Ruffin Rhodes, architect and business owner

"It's important to remember that each footstrike carries you forward, not backward. And every time you put on your running shoes you are different in some way than you were the day before. "

John "The Penguin" Bingham, Going with the Flow, The Penguin Chronicles Archive

Last is just the slowest winner. 

沒有留言: