(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年1月21日星期二

Food for Run & Thought, 8-2014


'I am a firm believer in getting off one's butt and running. For me it isn't about the speed or the distance necessarily, it's just getting dressed and going out to run. "

Will Starr, Runner's World Challenger

"On every run, I discover the strength that I did not know I had. Some days it is my salvation! "

Carrie Parker, Runner's World Challenger

"Every day is a good day when you run."

Kevin Nelson

"Running made me feel like a bird let out of a cage. I loved it that much."

Priscilla Welch, winner of the 1987 New York City Marathon


"It's important to remember that each footstrike carries you forward, not backward. And every time you put on your running shoes you are different in some way than you were the day before."

John "The Penguin" Bingham, Going with the Flow, The Penguin Chronicles Archive

沒有留言: