(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年1月13日星期一

Food for Run & Thought, 2-2014



"Running taught me valuable lessons. In cross-country competition, training counted more than intrinsic ability, and I could compensate for a lack of natural aptitude with diligence and discipline. I applied this in everything I did."

Nelson Mandela


"If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years, then willpower is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter. I am tired? That's beside the point. It's simply that I just have to."

Emil Zatopek

"Running in the snow has its own special qualities - softness, quiet, the white landscape - and it can make you feel like a kid again."

Claire Kowalchik, The Complete Book of Running for Women 

"You have to get out of bed first - that's the hardest part. Of course, I have sore knees and a bad back, but so what? I'm 80!"

David Arst, winner of the 80-to-84 division at the USA Triathlon Sprint National Championships

"The secret to racing is not about digging deep for more than you're capable of, it's about knowing exactly what you're capable of. 

The secret to racing is not about digging deep for more than you're capable of, it's about knowing exactly what you're capable of. 

Jenny Simpson 

沒有留言: