(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年1月12日星期日

Food for Run & Thought, 1-2014


"Good things come slow, especially in distance running."

Bill Dellinger, three-time Olympian in the 5000 meters and former coach at the University of Oregon 

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. "

Jim Ryun 

"I run because it's my passion, and not just a sport. Every time I walk out the door, I know why I'm going where I'm going and I'm already focused on that special place where I find my peace and solitude. Running, to me, is more than just a physical exercise... it's a consistent reward for victory! "

Sasha Azevedo, actress

"If you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. "

Bruce Lee

"When it's pouring rain and you're bowling along through the wet, there's satisfaction in knowing you're out there and the others aren't. "

Peter Snell, Olympic gold medalist

沒有留言: