(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年1月29日星期三

Food for Run & Thought, 16-2014


"Running is all about having the desire to train and persevere until every fiber in your legs, mind, and heart is turned to steel. And when you've finally forged hard enough, you will have become the best runner you can be. And that's all that you can ask for."

Paul Maurer, The Gift - A Runner's Story

"It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit."

George Sheehan 

"There are as many reasons for running as there are days in the year, years in my life. But mostly I run because I am an animal and a child, an artist and a saint. So, too, are you. Find your own play, your own self-renewing compulsion, and you will become the person you are meant to be. "

George Sheehan

"I often hear someone say I'm not a real runner. We are all runners, some just run faster than others. I never met a fake runner."

Bart Yasso


"Running allows me to set my mind free. Nothing seems impossible, nothing unattainable."

Kara Goucher

沒有留言: