(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2014年1月15日星期三

Food for Run & Thought, 4-2014

"Passion is pushing myself when there is no one else around—just me and the road." 

Ryan Shay

"The advice I have for beginners is the same philosophy that I have for runners of all levels of experience and ability – consistency, a sane approach, moderation and making your running an enjoyable, rather than dreaded, part of your life."

Bill Rodgers, four-time winner of the Boston Marathon

"Hill workouts are kind of like doing singing scales or repeated high notes - I hate it, but if I do easy stuff all the time, I won't improve."

Lisette Oropesa, Soprano, The Metropolitan Opera

"I run because it's so symbolic of life. You have to drive yourself to overcome the obstacles. You might feel that you can't. But then you find your inner strength, and realize you're capable of so much more than you thought."

Arthur Blank, co-founder of The Home Depot


"When people ask me why I run, I tell them, there's not really a reason, it's just the adrenaline when you start, and the feeling when you cross that finish line, and know that you are a winner no matter what place you got."

Courtney Parsons

沒有留言: