(若大家喜歡我鏡頭下的馬拉松風景,不妨Click樂施會的標誌,資助他們的扶貧工作)

2007年8月11日星期六

Yemen9. The sunrise from 3000 meters mountain in Yemen

Last Thursday and Friday, I went hiking with Ken (from Belgium, in the middle) and Alexander(Bulgarian, in the left) to Manakhak and Hajjra. (towns 95KM away from Sanaa)
We made a home stay in a village(the boy Mohammad warmly served us) which located on the top of Jebel Shibam mountain, watched the sunset from 3000M above sealevel. The sky is so blue and so beautiful, cannot be described by words.

3 則留言:

匿名 說...

莊x,因咩咁落力做野?!行山咁開心又要做!Sanna東部城市Mareb的政府總部同警察上星期先剛剛比槍手襲擊喎,以你的賣相,混入恐怖份子完全無難度,整單勁野唻睇吓啦。尤x

匿名 說...

Aiya, i envy you so much, looks like you're having so much fun. Here, it's raining, hot, and with not much to do. I need a break.

albert

匿名 說...

Yau: Oh, cannot go to Marib now! Even I want to die, it is not easy to for me to die in Marib!

Albert: Yes, hiking is really great, but it is just 2 days. In the end, I still need to back Hong Kong and work again!(except I won mark six)

Writer